Readers' pet care tips
Last updated at 14:58, Wednesday, 23 January 2013
We're asking or readers for their tips on caring for a pet. Whether it be advice on how to welcome a new animal into your home, discipline, diet or and advice please send us your tips with the form below.
From the RSPCA - A new guinea pig:
They are friendly and easily tamed but they do need commitment like all living creatures and regular attention. It is important that they have a gnawing block and are fed twice a day with a mixture of hay, pellets, washed fruit and vegetables.
First published at 15:13, Monday, 07 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Demolition begins at Barrow shipyard as part of £300m redevelopment (7 comments)
- Barrow Raiders ban ex-coach from Craven Park (7 comments)
- Slices of Barrow social history go under hammer at auction
- Police attend sudden death of man, 42, in Barrow
- Cumbria man charged with attempted rape after alleged attack on girl aged nine
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|