Readers' pet care tips
Last updated at 14:58, Wednesday, 23 January 2013
We're asking or readers for their tips on caring for a pet. Whether it be advice on how to welcome a new animal into your home, discipline, diet or and advice please send us your tips with the form below.
From the RSPCA - A new guinea pig:
They are friendly and easily tamed but they do need commitment like all living creatures and regular attention. It is important that they have a gnawing block and are fed twice a day with a mixture of hay, pellets, washed fruit and vegetables.
First published at 15:13, Monday, 07 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|