Nottingham police searching Lake District for missing woman
Last updated at 09:12, Tuesday, 04 December 2012
DETECTIVES from Nottingham will be in the Lake District this week.
Police are looking for 44-year old Debbie Starbuck, previously known as Debbie Cooper, who was last seen in Nottingham on April 27.
Leaflets and posters will be distributed around the area, featuring pictures of the couple along with a picture of their red Citroen C3, which may have been used to travel around.
Debbie is described as white, between 5ft 4in and 5ft 5in of medium build, she was last seen with shoulder-length brown wavy hair.
Police are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen Debbie or her husband, Jamie, in the Lake District area, especially in Bowness, around the middle of May 2010.
A police spokesperson said: “We are keen to trace the whereabouts of Debbie Starbuck and do have concerns for her welfare.
“You may recognise Debbie as someone who has stayed at your hotel or hostel, or you may have travelled with her. If you know where she is, please let us know.”
Anyone with any information about Debbie Starbuck or her whereabouts, is asked to contact Nottinghamshire Police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
First published at 09:10, Tuesday, 04 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Strange report as it mentions the husband but does not say where or what happened to him. The report says the couple may have used their Citroen C3 to travel around this area. I take it the husband for whatever reason is unable to help. Would make much more sense if the report had more information.
Make your comment
- UPDATE: Van driver sustains minor head injury after A590 crash
- Cumbria great-grandfather wins £727k share of Lotto jackpot
- Sandwich and coffee chains serve up jobs boost for town
- Barrow students sign up to save a life and continue Ulverston girl’s legacy
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- South Cumbria Musical Festival entrants well versed in spoken word round
- Key performances from musicians at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Firm hopes £5m Barrow Island flats revamp will attract new tenants
- Police investigate report of assault against boy at Barrow AFC ground
- Tribute to Barrow angler Don
- Barrow AFC winger hoping to be let loose on Stockport
- "We'll be ready" roars Barrow Raiders ace ahead of league opener
- It's 400-up for Ulverston-born Wilkes - Super League next target (2 comments)
- Hawcoat Park come close to causing upset
- Late flourish ends Furness hopes of flattening Fleetwood
- Cooksey does Brook Street proud
- Pete on the Beat: Home Nations have hard work to come
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure (1 comment)
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (7 comments)