Nottingham police searching Lake District for missing woman
Last updated at 09:12, Tuesday, 04 December 2012
DETECTIVES from Nottingham will be in the Lake District this week.
Police are looking for 44-year old Debbie Starbuck, previously known as Debbie Cooper, who was last seen in Nottingham on April 27.
Leaflets and posters will be distributed around the area, featuring pictures of the couple along with a picture of their red Citroen C3, which may have been used to travel around.
Debbie is described as white, between 5ft 4in and 5ft 5in of medium build, she was last seen with shoulder-length brown wavy hair.
Police are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen Debbie or her husband, Jamie, in the Lake District area, especially in Bowness, around the middle of May 2010.
A police spokesperson said: “We are keen to trace the whereabouts of Debbie Starbuck and do have concerns for her welfare.
“You may recognise Debbie as someone who has stayed at your hotel or hostel, or you may have travelled with her. If you know where she is, please let us know.”
Anyone with any information about Debbie Starbuck or her whereabouts, is asked to contact Nottinghamshire Police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
First published at 09:10, Tuesday, 04 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Strange report as it mentions the husband but does not say where or what happened to him. The report says the couple may have used their Citroen C3 to travel around this area. I take it the husband for whatever reason is unable to help. Would make much more sense if the report had more information.
Make your comment
- Perfect opportunity for BAE Systems Barrow recruitment fair
- Cycling stars not the only professionals hitting Barrow
- Barrow race is on to share in cycling glory
- South Cumbria businesses can see benefit to backing big day
- Stars in Barrow for thrilling spectacle
- Wheelbase aim to hit top gear on home soil
- Get to know whose running the show
- Millom cyclist can’t wait for race close to home
- Helping you enjoy a great day’s racing in Barrow tomorrow
- Barrow pulls out all stops to impress
- Lupton the perfect stand-in for Barrow Raiders
- Fun in the sun at Barrow football festival: with picture gallery
- Five-star show from Barrow athletes
- Net gain for Furness tennis players: with picture gallery
- Cup final heartache for Barrow Celtic
- Furness Future Flyers put the pedal down: with picture gallery
- Furness youngsters in national table tennis finals: with picture gallery
- Furness school athletes on track to success: with picture gallery
- Golfers tee up for £10k prize at Barrow
- Maiden win for Walney bowlers
- South Cumbria children’s creativity worth crowing over
- Vital to pick up condition early
- Sharing the pain of chronic problem
- First Aid
- Horses ready to meet the trains
- All aboard for a free trip into bus history
- Just rabbiting on about DIY skills (1 comment)
- Reply pleasing and surprising
- FOOD REVIEW: The Wheatsheaf Inn, Brigsteer (1 comment)