Name of dead Barrow man released
Published at 09:03, Thursday, 07 March 2013
A MAN whose body was found in a Barrow flat has been named.
The body of John Simon Gillard, 46, was found on February 18 in a flat in Albert Street.
Mr Gillard was single and unemployed.
A spokeswoman for Cumbria South and East Coroner Ian Smith said his next of kin had been informed and enquiries were continuing into his death.
An inquest was opened on February 25.
However, police have said they do not believe there were any suspicious circumstances.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Make your comment
- Nude bathing “plans” and edible cars among Cumbria April fools
- Building work at Barrow care home set to restart
- Driver who crashed in Walney sought by police
- Updated: Football fan comes forward to speak to police about Barrow AFC assault claim
- Man, 65, suffers serious injuries in 40m Lake District fall
- Cat charge admitted by Barrow woman
- Water supply cut off in Ulverston
- Cumbria man reunites with Korean Zen master
- Former Barrow children’s doctor accused of failings defends his treatment
- Big Clean team hit Askam beach for tidy-up
- Barrow AFC boss drops Taylor deal hint
- Barrow Raiders boss holds injury concern
- Penny takes Palma path in 100 marathons mission
- McHale ready to roar on his TT debut
- Evening Mail's Emma learns the lessons of triathlon bid
- Anglers over rainbow with restocking
- Tribute to Barrow angler Don (1 comment)
- Barrow AFC winger hoping to be let loose on Stockport
- "We'll be ready" roars Barrow Raiders ace ahead of league opener (2 comments)
- It's 400-up for Ulverston-born Wilkes - Super League next target (6 comments)