Motorcyclist taken to hospital after Barrow crash
Last updated at 08:56, Tuesday, 11 February 2014
A MAN was taken to hospital after a crash in Barrow.
A Suzuki motorcycle collided with a Peugeot van at 8.04pm on Monday Febaruary 10 2014 in Prospect Road, near the junction with Hollow Lane.
A Barrow police spokesman said the motorcyclist was treated at the scene by paramedics for minor injuries, and was taken to Furness General Hospital as a precaution.
An ambulance and one police vehicle attended the scene.
First published at 21:51, Monday, 10 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Tourism guide with South Cumbria attractions released (1 comment)
- UPDATE: Body found in search for missing windsurfer (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|