Missing Wirral man could have come to Lake District
Last updated at 09:35, Tuesday, 05 February 2013
A MAN who has been missing since last week could be in the Lake District, police believe.
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for the whereabouts of 49-year-old Stephen Masters, who has been missing from his home in Wirral since Friday, 1 February.
He was last seen leaving his home address in Banks Road, West Kirkby, at around 11.30pm, and has not been in contact with family or friends since.
Officers believe Mr Masters left his address in his car, a blue Saab 9.3 SE Turbo, registration number V350 KAM, and officers are working to trace his car, which is still outstanding.
He is described as white, 5ft 7ins tall, of slim build with short, black curly hair.
It is unclear what he was wearing when he was last seen.
He often frequents areas of Wirral and Cheshire as well as North Wales, Great Orme, London and the Lake District.
Officers would urge Mr Masters, or anyone who has seen him since Friday evening, to contact 101 within Merseyside or 0151 709 6010 outside of Merseyside.
First published at 09:33, Tuesday, 05 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (4 comments)
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Hundreds attend funeral of inspiring Barrow PE teacher (3 comments)
- Barrow teen gives no indication of plea for assault on two women
- Woman fined for being drunk in charge of children in Barrow supermarket
- Uproar at Barrow service charge hikes vote (3 comments)
- New Ulverston group may take charge of town car parks (8 comments)
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (22 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Sellafield deer cull plans are branded ‘absurd’ (7 comments)
- Immigrant stole whisky worth £1,080 from Barrow store (6 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|