Barrow man in court on manslaughter charge
Last updated at 14:25, Tuesday, 08 May 2012
A BARROW man has appeared in court charged with manslaughter.
Andrew John Logan, 42, of no fixed abode, appeared in Furness Magistrates’ Court today charged with manslaughter following the death of Paul Green, 44, on May 3.
Logan was remanded in custody and is set to appear before Preston Crown Court on August 17.
No pleas were entered and no application for bail was made.
- A 29-year-old man, who was also arrested in connection with the investigation, has been released on police bail.
First published at 13:50, Monday, 07 May 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|