Man in Barrow court on heroin supply charge
Last updated at 13:08, Friday, 20 June 2014
A MAN appeared in court in Barrow charged with conspiring to supply heroin.
Christopher Fowler, of Pemberton Road, Wirral, appeared before Furness Magistrates' Court charged with conspiracy to supply heroin.
Police arrested the 56-year-old on the A590 last week.
It is alleged Fowler was involved in the supply of heroin in to Barrow from June 7 2013 to June 13 2014.
Fowler entered no plea and was committed to Preston Crown Court where he will appear on July 4.
Fowler was remanded in custody.
First published at 09:13, Friday, 20 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|