Man charged with sexual assault in Ulverston
Last updated at 12:14, Monday, 04 February 2013
A MAN has appeared in court following an alleged incident in Ulverston.
Liam Andrew Hughes appeared at Furness Magistrates' Court this morning on charges of attempted rape, sexual assault and threats to kill.
The 20-year-old of Devonshire Road in Ulverston issued no plea to the charges, which relate to an incident which is alleged to have happened at a house in Ulverston on Thursday.
He was remanded in custody and will appear at Preston Crown Court on February 22 at Preston Crown Court.
First published at 14:53, Friday, 01 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Absolutely shocking and disgusting!!!
Make your comment
- South Cumbria pub's beer festival haild as success
- WITH VIDEO: South Cumbria horse Skye back at home after sickening paddock sex attack
- Windermere man charged with affray due in court today
- Tragic Windermere sailor was ‘let down by superiors’
- Elaine’s qualifications all add up to Ulverston firm's success
- GSK’s £350m development reaches the halfway stage
- Car damaged by falling chair in Barrow
- Teenager needed stitches after Walney assault, man arrested
- Skate park boss and Millom council at loggerheads over contract row
- South Cumbria school praised for helping children feel right at home
- Hooray - Henry shines again in Cartmel rain: with picture gallery
- RAIDERS REVIEW: Capital result and good time for bonding
- RAIDERS REVIEW: We need to bring in a few quality players
- Texas talks throw up Barrow AFC transfer targets
- Barrow Raiders terror trio ready to be unleashed on Coventry
- County Matchplay Championship title first for Ulverston golfer
- Vets comp at Ulverston Golf Club a huge success
- Defending champions Furness back to winning ways
- Barrow Raiders unveil new youth plans (3 comments)
- Windermere win for Silecroft and Barrow trio
- South Cumbria children’s creativity worth crowing over
- Vital to pick up condition early
- Sharing the pain of chronic problem
- First Aid
- All aboard for a free trip into bus history
- Just rabbiting on about DIY skills
- Reply pleasing and surprising
- FOOD REVIEW: The Wheatsheaf Inn, Brigsteer (1 comment)
- From trenches to Dunkirk role