Man charged with causing death by dangerous driving after Cumbria crash
Last updated at 14:58, Monday, 30 September 2013
A Liverpool man was charged with causing death by dangerous driving after a fatal car crash in Cumbria.
H Clinton, 21, was a front-seat passenger in a car that left the road and hit a stone wall in Kendal on March 23.
Mr Clinton, from Kendal, died at the scene.
Cumbrian police have confirmed that the driver of the silver Peugeot had been charged over his death
The rear passenger, a 21 year old Cumbrian man, suffered cuts and bruises. He was taken to hospital but was later discharged.
First published at 14:28, Monday, 30 September 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Family Notices
- Competition rules
- Advertise with us
- Reader Travel
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
- ‘Three years? We couldn’t believe it’ Barrow killer victim's family speak out (39 comments)
- Principal of Furness Academy in Barrow steps down (10 comments)
- Barrow killer ‘in pieces’ at death of his victim
- UPDATE: Vicious dog located after woman attacked in Barrow (7 comments)
- Train hits cow in Cumbria, line reopens (2 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|
|Boosting Barrow and Furness|
|Love your life, Live your life||Community news pages - join the Facebook page for your town or village|