Man charged over attempted robbery in Windermere
Last updated at 08:27, Thursday, 27 December 2012
A 30-YEAR-OLD man has been charged with the attempted robbery of a shop in Windermere.
The man, from Ambleside, is alleged to have a tried to rob the Wine Stores on December 23.
He was arrested on Christmas Day and appeared in Furness Magistrates' Court yesterday and was remanded in custody.
He will next appear in Carlisle Crown Court on January 14.
First published at 08:25, Thursday, 27 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|