Man charged over attempted robbery in Windermere
Last updated at 08:27, Thursday, 27 December 2012
A 30-YEAR-OLD man has been charged with the attempted robbery of a shop in Windermere.
The man, from Ambleside, is alleged to have a tried to rob the Wine Stores on December 23.
He was arrested on Christmas Day and appeared in Furness Magistrates' Court yesterday and was remanded in custody.
He will next appear in Carlisle Crown Court on January 14.
First published at 08:25, Thursday, 27 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- UPDATE: Cumbria road re-opens after crash, man taken to hospital with serious injuries
- Disabled Barrow man ‘happy’ as attackers sent to prison
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|