Man accused of £1,100 Barrow booze theft to appear in court
Last updated at 08:59, Thursday, 30 January 2014
A MAN charged with stealing more than £1,000 of alcohol from a Barrow supermarket is due in court next month.
Barrow Police announced on Monday night that four people had been arrested in connection with an alleged theft from Tesco in Hindpool Road.
A 37-year-old man, of no fixed abode, was subsequently charged and will appear at Furness Magistrates’ Court on Thursday February 20 at 9.30am.
A 19-year-old, from Lancashire; a 27-year-old, from Liverpool; and a 25-year-old, from Liverpool were also arrested but not charged.
First published at 20:17, Monday, 27 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
- Barrow AFC keeper seeks new contract
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|