Man accused of £1,100 Barrow booze theft to appear in court
Last updated at 08:59, Thursday, 30 January 2014
A MAN charged with stealing more than £1,000 of alcohol from a Barrow supermarket is due in court next month.
Barrow Police announced on Monday night that four people had been arrested in connection with an alleged theft from Tesco in Hindpool Road.
A 37-year-old man, of no fixed abode, was subsequently charged and will appear at Furness Magistrates’ Court on Thursday February 20 at 9.30am.
A 19-year-old, from Lancashire; a 27-year-old, from Liverpool; and a 25-year-old, from Liverpool were also arrested but not charged.
First published at 20:17, Monday, 27 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (3 comments)
- "Fantastic victory" for Barrow after massive increase in train services announced
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|