Interactive map of superfast broadband availability
Last updated at 21:47, Monday, 08 July 2013
People can now compare availability of superfast broadband in their area with an interactive map thanks to an initiative by the membership body of town planners in the UK, the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) in conjunction with software specialists Idox.
The Map for England pilot website is an online mapping portal whereby users can view the effect a range of publicly available datasets on their area and can be seen here: http://www.idoxgroup.com/mapforengland/
First published at 15:50, Tuesday, 04 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Crash between driver, 84, and motorcyclist in Lindal causes delays
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Appeal after criminal damage at Barrow family centre
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|