Injured Barrow teen hospitalised
Last updated at 14:35, Sunday, 18 November 2012
A 14-YEAR-OLD boy was treated for neck and leg injuries after he was struck by a car on Friday in Barrow.
Ambulance officers were called to the scene near the junction of Greengate Street and Park Avenue at around 3.30pm.
The teenager was assessed and taken to Furness General Hospital for further treatment.
First published at 16:07, Friday, 16 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Last-minute agony for Barrow Raiders (4 comments)
- UPDATE 9.20pm - Mum of boy who suffered allergic reaction praises Barrow play area staff
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched (1 comment)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|