Injured Barrow teen hospitalised
Last updated at 14:35, Sunday, 18 November 2012
A 14-YEAR-OLD boy was treated for neck and leg injuries after he was struck by a car on Friday in Barrow.
Ambulance officers were called to the scene near the junction of Greengate Street and Park Avenue at around 3.30pm.
The teenager was assessed and taken to Furness General Hospital for further treatment.
First published at 16:07, Friday, 16 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|