Injured Barrow teen hospitalised
Last updated at 14:35, Sunday, 18 November 2012
A 14-YEAR-OLD boy was treated for neck and leg injuries after he was struck by a car on Friday in Barrow.
Ambulance officers were called to the scene near the junction of Greengate Street and Park Avenue at around 3.30pm.
The teenager was assessed and taken to Furness General Hospital for further treatment.
First published at 16:07, Friday, 16 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Disabled Barrow man ‘happy’ as attackers sent to prison
- UPDATE: Cumbria road re-opens after crash, man taken to hospital with serious injuries
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|