Injured Barrow teen hospitalised
Last updated at 14:35, Sunday, 18 November 2012
A 14-YEAR-OLD boy was treated for neck and leg injuries after he was struck by a car on Friday in Barrow.
Ambulance officers were called to the scene near the junction of Greengate Street and Park Avenue at around 3.30pm.
The teenager was assessed and taken to Furness General Hospital for further treatment.
First published at 16:07, Friday, 16 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Major development for Furness Enterprise
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’ (2 comments)
- Barrow AFC boost title bid with Oxford win: with picture gallery (10 comments)
- McBanned - Barrow drunk's fast food reprimand (4 comments)
- Keswick to Barrow walk now fully subscribed (3 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|