Popular live act Afterglow back at Vault Bar
Published at 16:27, Thursday, 07 June 2012
TOMORROW night, the Duke’s Vault Bar, in Barrow, welcomes back top local band Afterglow. Lining up as Kev Graham, Sam Kidson and brother Simon Kidson, they have established themselves as one of Barrow’s most popular live acts in just under six months. You can expect to hear cover versions from the likes of The Killers, Kings of Leon, Foo Fighters, Goo Goo Dolls and Coldplay.
Entry to the gig is free before 8.30pm, with a small door charge applying thereafter.
• TONIGHT’S jazz session downstairs in the Vault features regular visitors Quay Change, with their popular set of 20th century jazz classics, delivered with a modern twist. Admission is free of charge, and the music starts at 9pm.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|