Garden urns stolen from Ulverston property
Last updated at 14:18, Monday, 21 January 2013
TWO pieces of heavy garden furniture were stolen from an Ulverston home.
The Victorian cast iron Campana-shaped urns were taken from a private house adjacent to The Gill in Ulverston overnight on Saturday January 14 into Sunday January 15.
A lone male was seen in the area acting suspiciously.
Police said the items would have been heavy to carry.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police by calling 101.
First published at 13:17, Monday, 21 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Google Street View car spotted in Barrow (10 comments)
- Trust which runs Barrow hospital begins anti-bullying scheme (4 comments)
- Date revealed for opening of new Barrow store (2 comments)
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (42 comments)
- Businesses backing calls to improve Cumbria rail services (3 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|