Garden urns stolen from Ulverston property
Last updated at 14:18, Monday, 21 January 2013
TWO pieces of heavy garden furniture were stolen from an Ulverston home.
The Victorian cast iron Campana-shaped urns were taken from a private house adjacent to The Gill in Ulverston overnight on Saturday January 14 into Sunday January 15.
A lone male was seen in the area acting suspiciously.
Police said the items would have been heavy to carry.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police by calling 101.
First published at 13:17, Monday, 21 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (35 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (16 comments)
- Pub giant responds to empty Walney building alert (5 comments)
- Meeting to determine "suitability" of Dalton zoo boss taking place today (3 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss to learn of licence fate today (4 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|