Garden urns stolen from Ulverston property
Last updated at 14:18, Monday, 21 January 2013
TWO pieces of heavy garden furniture were stolen from an Ulverston home.
The Victorian cast iron Campana-shaped urns were taken from a private house adjacent to The Gill in Ulverston overnight on Saturday January 14 into Sunday January 15.
A lone male was seen in the area acting suspiciously.
Police said the items would have been heavy to carry.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police by calling 101.
First published at 13:17, Monday, 21 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
- Barrow skills event aims to inspire better career choices
- Cumbrian recruitment firm on national award shortlist
- Time running out for Cumbrian firms to get a business boost
- Defence boom will create thousands of BAE Systems jobs in Barrow
- Benefits of BAE Systems Barrow shipyard expansion spread far and wide
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (25 comments)
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (19 comments)
- Former school buildings in Barrow to go up for auction (18 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (13 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|