Man accused of £1,100 Barrow booze theft to appear in court
Last updated at 08:59, Thursday, 30 January 2014
A MAN charged with stealing more than £1,000 of alcohol from a Barrow supermarket is due in court next month.
Barrow Police announced on Monday night that four people had been arrested in connection with an alleged theft from Tesco in Hindpool Road.
A 37-year-old man, of no fixed abode, was subsequently charged and will appear at Furness Magistrates’ Court on Thursday February 20 at 9.30am.
A 19-year-old, from Lancashire; a 27-year-old, from Liverpool; and a 25-year-old, from Liverpool were also arrested but not charged.
First published at 20:17, Monday, 27 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|