Winning mix of R ‘n’ B and urban pop for Super Sunday bash
Last updated at 15:47, Thursday, 03 May 2012
LOS Angeles R ’n’ B DJ Devon Kosoko is this Sunday’s guest star at Club M.
A member of the renowned Bumsquad DJz and Spin-Addicts, he has produced official Def Jam remixes for the likes of Usher and T-Pain.
Resident DJ at at the famous White club in Beirut, Lebanon, he hit worldwide fame when his track Fantasy with grime artist Bashy reached number two in the iTunes hip hop chart, while under the moniker Decibel his songs receive regular air time on BBC Radio 1.
This summer Kosoko will be raising the roof with his urban anthems in Ibiza, Turkey, Majorca and Abu Dhabi, but his next assignment is Cornwallis Street, Barrow, this weekend.
Joining him for the Super Sunday spectacular live on stage will be the highly-rated Luminites.
The young five-piece blends human beatbox, acoustic guitar, keys and vocal harmony for an original urban pop sound, and have been hotly tipped for chart success in the near future.
Doors open at 11pm on Sunday, and admission is payable on the door.
First published at 13:25, Thursday, 03 May 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Mickey’s magic casts its spell
- Fans of punk legends set for night of unbridled Joy
- Band makes song and dance of it
- Comic stars add to draw for festival
- Write way to walk county
- Seven-piece forging a strong reputation
- Award-winning group bring their fresh take on folk to Cumbria
- Event will help fund research
- Beware the frozen virus of doom!
- Charging into danger
- Fighting a war at sea
- Builders gave leaky Dalton castle a longer life
- Apprenticeships are huge benefit
- Bright ideas to prepare for day
- K2B veteran Dave sticks to tough training regime
- Park run
- Sky ride
- Eye Health
- First Aid
- Ancient therapy treats host of problems
- Don’t wait to write your will
- Putting faces to past presidents of Rotary
- Miners move to a new life
- Museum loses out on bid for war watch
- Opening a window on salesman’s world
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (4 comments)
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Woman fined for being drunk in charge of children in Barrow supermarket
- Barrow teen gives no indication of plea for assault on two women
- Hundreds attend funeral of inspiring Barrow PE teacher (3 comments)
- Uproar at Barrow service charge hikes vote (3 comments)
- New Ulverston group may take charge of town car parks (8 comments)
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (22 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Sellafield deer cull plans are branded ‘absurd’ (7 comments)
- Immigrant stole whisky worth £1,080 from Barrow store (6 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|