Winning mix of R ‘n’ B and urban pop for Super Sunday bash
Last updated at 15:47, Thursday, 03 May 2012
LOS Angeles R ’n’ B DJ Devon Kosoko is this Sunday’s guest star at Club M.
A member of the renowned Bumsquad DJz and Spin-Addicts, he has produced official Def Jam remixes for the likes of Usher and T-Pain.
Resident DJ at at the famous White club in Beirut, Lebanon, he hit worldwide fame when his track Fantasy with grime artist Bashy reached number two in the iTunes hip hop chart, while under the moniker Decibel his songs receive regular air time on BBC Radio 1.
This summer Kosoko will be raising the roof with his urban anthems in Ibiza, Turkey, Majorca and Abu Dhabi, but his next assignment is Cornwallis Street, Barrow, this weekend.
Joining him for the Super Sunday spectacular live on stage will be the highly-rated Luminites.
The young five-piece blends human beatbox, acoustic guitar, keys and vocal harmony for an original urban pop sound, and have been hotly tipped for chart success in the near future.
Doors open at 11pm on Sunday, and admission is payable on the door.
First published at 13:25, Thursday, 03 May 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Rare bird spotted in Furness
- Families still have unanswered questions after Furness midwife struck off
- Emergency services called after car taken by tide off Walney
- Food lovers line the streets for Ulverston festival
- Ulverston Food Festival to showcase the best of Cumbria cuisine
- Fans of Swarthmoor singer await Britain's Got Talent decision
- The ultimate guide to Kidfest in Barrow
- Police appeal after woman assaulted in Barrow
- Your guide to Kidfest in Barrow - Britain's biggest children’s music festival
- Search for owners of dog found on top of Lake District fell
- Walney Cents win Barton Townley Cup thriller (1 comment)
- Hambley set for Barrow Raiders debut
- England Under-17s call-up for Barrow football ace
- Barrow look to bank points bonus
- Run kings Lindal look to kick on
- Millom and Walney set for cup final classic
- Excitement builds as Scholes heads to Barrow
- Millom RL ace at the double for GB
- Privilege to lead Millom says Sibley
- Penalty shootout success for Walney over Holker: with picture gallery
- Super South Cumbria holiday weekend for live music
- Countdown to December
- Price tag of £800 for the perfect pint
- Golden era of the variety acts gets return to stage
- WEDDING ALBUM: Michelle Fredericks and Matthew Wilson
- Rail station mix-up brought firm to town
- Church pulls in drinkers
- FOOD REVIEW: The Wheatsheaf Inn, Brigsteer (1 comment)
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Slovenia
- An invite to party like its 1945
Visit our websites for...
- ‘Worst floods I’ve seen in 12 years’ - Kirkby resident
- Former UKIP Cumbria County Council candidate on drink driving charge
- Barrow hospital transfers patients to nursing home to free up beds (1 comment)
- MP John Woodcock's blog
- Two men have lucky escape after car ends up in field by busy Cumbria road (10 comments)
- Cumbria train line reopens - short delays (1 comment)
- Barrow kick-boxer wins two England call-ups
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|