Sink your teeth into cult show
Last updated at 16:02, Thursday, 05 July 2012
CULT musical Vampires Rock returns to The Forum, in Barrow, later this year.
The smash-hit stage show combines a twist of rock and a hint of comedy, and is jam-packed with the greatest air guitar anthems of all time.
Produced by and starring Steve Steinman, the show features a full cast of singers, dancers and a live band, blasting their way through some of the greatest ever rock numbers, including We Will Rock You, Bat Out of Hell, Highway to Hell, Since You’ve Been Gone, and I Love Rock ’n’ Roll, among others.
Set in the year 2030, New York City is alive with the undead.
Steinman plays the evil Baron Von Rockula, owner of the Live and Let Die club, and in search of a new bride he must convince the unsuspecting Pandora, who auditions for the new singing position, to cross over forever into Rock ’n’ Roll Hell.
Cue a host of classic rock, played live by the Baron’s hand-picked band, The Lost Boys, and a hint of comedy, as the Baron and his sidekick, Stringfellow, attempt to convince Pandora to lose her soul to rock and roll.
All teamed with an amazing stage set and pyrotechnics to blow your mind, it promises to be a ‘rock spectacular not to be missed’.
The show comes to Barrow on Thursday October 11 and tickets are available from the venue’s box office.
First published at 13:50, Thursday, 03 May 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Barrow children paid tribute to caretaker who died from a brain tumour
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Police scour CCTV footage in bid to find Barrow assault suspect
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (3 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|