THE family of a Barrow woman who died following an attack by a Sumatran tiger at the South Lakes Wild Animal Park have paid thanks for everyone's support and kind words. (2 comments)
- Dalton zoo owner: 'I tried to save Sarah' (15 comments)
- Investigation into death at Dalton zoo continues
- Barrow MP calls for greater security after tiger attack at Dalton zoo (10 comments)
- Timeline: Previous incidents at Dalton zoo
- Dalton zoo boss apologises 'sincerely' after Facebook comments (5 comments)
VIP treatment, a year’s worth of horseracing and a day out at one of the hottest events of the summer are all up for grabs for lucky Evening Mail readers.
BARROW Raiders were being beaten for a third Cumbrian derby in succession, as they went down to Whitehaven at the Recreation Ground. (3 comments)
WITH the physical challenge season well under way for 2013, many people may be contemplating taking on their own extreme event. As runners prepare to tackle the 40 mile Keswick to Barrow and cyclists saddle up for the 112-mile Fred Whitton, both due to take place this weekend, the Evening Mail asks: When choosing between running and cycling, which poses the ultimate challenge? (2 comments)
DELIGHTED staff at a Barrow supported accommodation facility have big plans after receiving a cheque for £1,000 as part of a charitable trust giveaway.
• Click here to fill out the application form for and nominate your organisation
A MOTHER and her 10-year-old daughter died after being poisoned by carbon monoxide fumes as they slept on a moored motor cruiser on Windermere last month, initial findings of a marine accident investigation indicate.
TICKETS are still available for Herman’s Hermits at the Coronation Hall in Ulverston this Saturday.
Introducing the Host a party column in your Evening Mail, Advertiser & Online. Call Leanne to advertise now on 01229 840214 or:
• Click here for more information