Published at 13:48, Friday, 01 June 2012
ROLL out the bunting and wave your flags — it’s jubilee time. Ahead of the Queen’s Jubilee, local communities are busily preparing their own parties in celebration.
Like many national events, the party spirit is alive as we start dusting off the bunting and pulling out the trestle tables. No matter what the weather, indulging in a traditional street party with tons of food, yummy scones, cream and mouthwatering jam and a good old knees up is a must.
If you want to have the best quality treats for your street party, why not try St Dalfour 100 per cent fruit spread to perfectly compliment your scones and indulge your taste buds? St Dalfour 100 per cent fruit preserves are natural with rich, luscious ingredients and a superb taste, the ideal accompaniment to scones and cream at your street party. Not only is St Dalfour’s jam the perfect Jubilee party preserve, it is also made with “all natural” ingredients, guaranteed to be free from additives and artificial ingredients. So, make sure you and your street are indulging their taste buds with St Dalfour’s to ensure you have a truly memorable jubilee party.
For your chance to win a selection of St Dalfour just answer the following question:
What is the Diamond Jubilee celebration?
A) 60 years of the Queen on the throne
B) 40 years of the Queen on the throne
C) 25 years of the Queen on the throne
Send your answer using the competition form, to Jubilee Jam competition, c/o Jo Davies, Features Desk, Evening Mail, Abbey Road, Barrow, Cumbria, LA14 5QS.
The closing date for entries is Thursday June 7.
Usual Evening Mail rule apply.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Miniature world of railway history comes to county
- Email influx sparks dread
- FOOD REVIEW: Farmers Arms, Lowick
- Woodland products for the textile mills
- I want to hear points of view
- Billy Ocean performing in Barrow
- A town pioneer for adventurous girls
- Turning farm lads into Lord’s new soldiers
- Learn about occupations’ vision rules
- Meters will put off town visitors
- ‘When I get in the boat it’s just so peaceful’
- Oarsome opportunity to try hand at rowing
- How to get started
- First Aid
- Sky ride
- Rose growers battle to take the top prize
- Answering call of mobile mania
- Daily dangers faced by merchant sailors
- How ranks were filled
- Remembering our VC winner
- Message of bravery as troops go to war
- FOOD REVIEW: The Swan Hotel, Newby Bridge
- Jobs market is different world
- Skim foot off a lake to keep taps going
Visit our websites for...
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|