Night of rock ‘n’ roll
Published at 13:51, Thursday, 17 May 2012
POPULAR Cash in the Attic presenter Paul Hayes returns to the Duke’s Vault Bar tomorrow night for an evening of authentic 50s rock ‘n’ roll music.
Along with his regular band, The Paul Hayes Collection, they will also be joined by legendary guitarist James Burton, who played regularly with Elvis in his touring band. Free entry is available before 8.30pm and a small door charge will apply thereafter.
Looking forward to next week, the ever popular Tony Auton Band are back at the Vault bar on Friday May 25.
l TONIGHT’S Thursday night jazz session features music from the Paul Palmer trio. Paul is well known for his work with Palladium, and this promises to be an evening of upbeat jazz. The show starts at 9pm and admission is free of charge.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Miniature world of railway history comes to county
- Email influx sparks dread
- FOOD REVIEW: Farmers Arms, Lowick
- Woodland products for the textile mills
- I want to hear points of view
- Billy Ocean performing in Barrow
- A town pioneer for adventurous girls
- Turning farm lads into Lord’s new soldiers
- Learn about occupations’ vision rules
- Meters will put off town visitors
- ‘When I get in the boat it’s just so peaceful’
- Oarsome opportunity to try hand at rowing
- How to get started
- First Aid
- Sky ride
- Rose growers battle to take the top prize
- Answering call of mobile mania
- Daily dangers faced by merchant sailors
- How ranks were filled
- Remembering our VC winner
- Message of bravery as troops go to war
- FOOD REVIEW: The Swan Hotel, Newby Bridge
- Jobs market is different world
- Skim foot off a lake to keep taps going
Visit our websites for...
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|