Night of rock ‘n’ roll
Published at 13:51, Thursday, 17 May 2012
POPULAR Cash in the Attic presenter Paul Hayes returns to the Duke’s Vault Bar tomorrow night for an evening of authentic 50s rock ‘n’ roll music.
Along with his regular band, The Paul Hayes Collection, they will also be joined by legendary guitarist James Burton, who played regularly with Elvis in his touring band. Free entry is available before 8.30pm and a small door charge will apply thereafter.
Looking forward to next week, the ever popular Tony Auton Band are back at the Vault bar on Friday May 25.
l TONIGHT’S Thursday night jazz session features music from the Paul Palmer trio. Paul is well known for his work with Palladium, and this promises to be an evening of upbeat jazz. The show starts at 9pm and admission is free of charge.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Field crammed with 4,000 for country fun
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Salford Quays
- FOOD REVIEW: Francescas, Barrow
- From high-tech to bye-bye tech
- Area looking to fresh horizons
- Slave trade opens new talk season
- Digging for the story of island’s wartime role
- Listen to an island story
- First Aid
- Sky ride
- Body’s ability to repair itself falls
- Problem ‘just as life-threatening as obesity and poverty’
- Old adage worth remembering
- Iron riches prompted cross-country route
- Moving ceremony to heal divisions
- Belt badges took two wars to find
- Long tradition of volunteers
- Back to fight for King and country
- Don’t surround jewel in crown with housing
- Being part of union works
- When the fairground rides arrived in Barrow
- Inflationary times when a brew was 5p
- Reminder from era of RAF base
Visit our websites for...
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|