New Jersey treat in store at R&B club
Published at 13:29, Thursday, 26 April 2012
BARROW R&B Club regulars are in for a treat at Bar Continental, tomorrow night.
Billy Walton is part of the New Jersey music scene, and has impressed on a couple of previous visits. This time his band includes Richie Taz on sax, which further brings out the NJ sound.
Since his last appearance here, Billy has been touring the US as lead guitarist with Southside Johnny & the Asbury Dukes, filling the shoes of some well-respected axe men. In his own band he still has co-writer William Paris on bass, and the two have a great rapport, along with drummer Johnny D’Angelo.
Although his latest CD contains all original material, Springsteen fans in particular should be well catered for, as his set list is likely to include the likes of Badlands or Rosalita.
This looks like being one of the top gigs of the year, but tickets will be available on the door.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Barrow pair admitted to stealing items from Oxfam charity collection (2 comments)
- Charity shop opens in Barrow to support families of war heroes
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (1 comment)
- X Factor star surprises young Barrow fans (1 comment)
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|