Family tribute to Cumbrian woman found dead
Last updated at 11:54, Thursday, 15 November 2012
THE family of a woman found dead in her home in Cumbria have paid tribute to a "beautiful, caring" woman.
Demi Burns, 21, from Workington, was found dead in her home address in Newlands Gardens, Workington, on November 11.
Miss Burns family said: “Demi was a beautiful, caring young woman who was loved dearly by all her family and friends. She always put others before herself and adored her family, especially her mam, gran and pop.
“The hole in our lives she has left will never ever be filled, the light in our hearts has gone out forever. We will miss you always our princess.”
The circumstances which led up to Miss Burn’s death are being investigated by detectives in Workington and further tests have been requested by the Home Office pathologist to establish the cause of death.
The coroner has been made aware.
The 28-year-old local man who was arrested on suspicion of murder has been bailed until January 2013, pending further inquiries.
First published at 11:48, Thursday, 15 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Supermarket approved for Ulverston
- New headteacher appointed at Millom School
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- The Pearl Izumi Tour Series BAE Systems Barrow Stage 2014 (3 comments)
- Thefts at South Cumbria churches
- Six jobs go as Barrow loan shop closes
- Parents of starving Ulverston children in court tomorrow for sentencing
- Police appeal after damage to Barrow house
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
- Top GB prospect backs Barrow fighter
- Charities benefit from Barrow boxing night
- Players Quick off the mark at Furness College: with picture gallery
- Duddon paddlers claim eight first places
- Four Duddon canoests in frame for world champs
- Students show skills at Furness festival: with picture gallery
- Schools cross country at Walney draws nearly 200: with picture gallery
- St Bernard's taste county finals success: with picture gallery