Family tribute to Cumbrian woman found dead
Last updated at 11:54, Thursday, 15 November 2012
THE family of a woman found dead in her home in Cumbria have paid tribute to a "beautiful, caring" woman.
Demi Burns, 21, from Workington, was found dead in her home address in Newlands Gardens, Workington, on November 11.
Miss Burns family said: “Demi was a beautiful, caring young woman who was loved dearly by all her family and friends. She always put others before herself and adored her family, especially her mam, gran and pop.
“The hole in our lives she has left will never ever be filled, the light in our hearts has gone out forever. We will miss you always our princess.”
The circumstances which led up to Miss Burn’s death are being investigated by detectives in Workington and further tests have been requested by the Home Office pathologist to establish the cause of death.
The coroner has been made aware.
The 28-year-old local man who was arrested on suspicion of murder has been bailed until January 2013, pending further inquiries.
First published at 11:48, Thursday, 15 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Cumbria rescuers called to 69-year-old man stuck on mountain
- Warning of traders selling mattresses door to door in Barrow
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Barrow children paid tribute to caretaker who died from a brain tumour
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (5 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|