Family tribute to Cumbrian woman found dead
Last updated at 11:54, Thursday, 15 November 2012
THE family of a woman found dead in her home in Cumbria have paid tribute to a "beautiful, caring" woman.
Demi Burns, 21, from Workington, was found dead in her home address in Newlands Gardens, Workington, on November 11.
Miss Burns family said: “Demi was a beautiful, caring young woman who was loved dearly by all her family and friends. She always put others before herself and adored her family, especially her mam, gran and pop.
“The hole in our lives she has left will never ever be filled, the light in our hearts has gone out forever. We will miss you always our princess.”
The circumstances which led up to Miss Burn’s death are being investigated by detectives in Workington and further tests have been requested by the Home Office pathologist to establish the cause of death.
The coroner has been made aware.
The 28-year-old local man who was arrested on suspicion of murder has been bailed until January 2013, pending further inquiries.
First published at 11:48, Thursday, 15 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pair admitted to stealing items from Oxfam charity collection (2 comments)
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Browse the ASBO gallery (9 comments)
- Charity shop opens in Barrow to support families of war heroes
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (1 comment)
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|