Drivers in Cumbria warned of delays on A590
Published at 14:08, Saturday, 18 January 2014
DRIVERS in Cumbria are being warned of delays on the A590.
Tailbacks have been reported at the ongoing roadworks at the junction with the A5092, in Greenodd.
Drivers are being warned of some delays.
The project to build a £2.7m roundabout at the site is due to be completed in February.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Google Street View car spotted in Barrow (12 comments)
- Date revealed for opening of new Barrow store (5 comments)
- Trust which runs Barrow hospital begins anti-bullying scheme (4 comments)
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (42 comments)
- Businesses backing calls to improve Cumbria rail services (4 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|