Cumbrian teenager airlifted to hospital
Published at 16:52, Sunday, 02 December 2012
A CUMBRIAN teen has been airlifted to hospital after being found with a head injury.
The Great North Air Ambulance was called after an 18-year-old man was found collapsed at the top top Watch Hill, near Cockermouth, shortly after 9.30am this morning.
Crew treated the man for hypothermia and were assisted by the Cockermouth Mountain Rescue team.
He was then flown to the West Cumberland Hospital, in Whitehaven, where is under went treatment.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow Raiders edge past Gloucestershire in cup (8 comments)
- Free dog healthcheck after Barrow's deadly parvo outbreak
- Trust running Furness General Hospital misses waiting times target for A&E - again
- Millom recycling centre closed for "urgent works"
- Low water temperature closes Furness swimming pool
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|