Cumbrian teenager airlifted to hospital
Published at 16:52, Sunday, 02 December 2012
A CUMBRIAN teen has been airlifted to hospital after being found with a head injury.
The Great North Air Ambulance was called after an 18-year-old man was found collapsed at the top top Watch Hill, near Cockermouth, shortly after 9.30am this morning.
Crew treated the man for hypothermia and were assisted by the Cockermouth Mountain Rescue team.
He was then flown to the West Cumberland Hospital, in Whitehaven, where is under went treatment.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|