Cumbria police investigating theft of £1,000 worth of power tools over the weekend
Last updated at 20:57, Monday, 09 December 2013
POLICE are investigating the theft of power tools from a property in Beckside near Cartmel over the weekend.
Two Makita pneumatic drills and a Hilti cross cutting saw to the value of £1,000 were stolen from outbuildings. The culprits forced entry by cutting padlocks from the secure buildings.
Officers are also investigating the theft of power tools from a Landrover parked in Bouth area overnight on Saturday.
Police are reminding members of the public to be vigilant and report any unusual activity.
Anyone with any information should call PC Heather Nixon on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
First published at 20:55, Monday, 09 December 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (4 comments)
- Woman fined for being drunk in charge of children in Barrow supermarket
- Carlisle woman punched man she was about to have sex with
- Barrow teen gives no indication of plea for assault on two women
- Hundreds attend funeral of inspiring Barrow PE teacher (3 comments)
- Uproar at Barrow service charge hikes vote (3 comments)
- New Ulverston group may take charge of town car parks (8 comments)
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (22 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Sellafield deer cull plans are branded ‘absurd’ (7 comments)
- Immigrant stole whisky worth £1,080 from Barrow store (6 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|