Cumbria man charged with attempted murder
Last updated at 10:20, Monday, 14 January 2013
A MAN has been charged with attempted murder after an incident in Cumbria
Norman Alan Pearson, 71, from Egremont, was arrested on Thursday charged the following day.
He appeared at West Allerdale Magistrates Court on Saturday.
The charge follows an incident which was reported to the police just after 2.40pm on Thursday, which occurred at a property in Dent View, Egremont.
A woman, aged 61, from Egremont, was treated at home by paramedics and did not require hospital treatment.
First published at 10:17, Monday, 14 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow AFC boost title bid with comfortable win (6 comments)
- Two climbers suffer serious falls in Lake District (2 comments)
- Woman stole handbag while owner danced in Barrow pub (4 comments)
- Care firm boss sets out stall for new Cumbria recruits (1 comment)
- Letting the train add to the strain (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|