Coroner delivers verdict in Dalton baby's inquest
Last updated at 13:41, Friday, 20 April 2012
THE coroner has delivered his verdict at an inquest into the death of a baby girl who died the day she was born.
Mr Ian Smith, coroner for South and East Cumbria, delivered a narrative verdict at the conclusion of the inquest into the death of Amelia Jade Bower.
Mr Smith said: "Amelia died as a consequence of ingesting meconium before death and wasn't transferred to a specialist regional centre with advanced resuscitation techniques where available."
More to follow.
First published at 15:52, Thursday, 19 April 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Family Notices
- Competition rules
- Advertise with us
- Reader Travel
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
- ‘Three years? We couldn’t believe it’ Barrow killer victim's family speak out (39 comments)
- Principal of Furness Academy in Barrow steps down (10 comments)
- Barrow killer ‘in pieces’ at death of his victim
- UPDATE: Vicious dog located after woman attacked in Barrow (7 comments)
- Train hits cow in Cumbria, line reopens (2 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|
|Boosting Barrow and Furness|
|Love your life, Live your life||Community news pages - join the Facebook page for your town or village|