Coroner delivers verdict in Dalton baby's inquest
Last updated at 13:41, Friday, 20 April 2012
THE coroner has delivered his verdict at an inquest into the death of a baby girl who died the day she was born.
Mr Ian Smith, coroner for South and East Cumbria, delivered a narrative verdict at the conclusion of the inquest into the death of Amelia Jade Bower.
Mr Smith said: "Amelia died as a consequence of ingesting meconium before death and wasn't transferred to a specialist regional centre with advanced resuscitation techniques where available."
More to follow.
First published at 15:52, Thursday, 19 April 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|