Cops' plea for "serious crime" info
Last updated at 09:37, Tuesday, 08 May 2012
POLICE have called for the public's assistance to help solve a "serious crime" that allegedly occurred in Duncan Street, Barrow.
Barrow CID is keeping tight-lipped about the nature of the incident, but is asking anyone who was in the area between 7pm and 10.30pm on Friday, May 4 to come forward.
Witnesses are asked to contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
First published at 15:32, Monday, 07 May 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (23 comments)
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|