A590 in Barrow reopens after bus collides with man
Last updated at 09:53, Tuesday, 07 January 2014
A BUS has been in collision with a pedestrian on the A590 in Barrow yesterday evening.
Cumbria police and an ambulance were called to the scene at 6.04pm.
The accident happened near the Ormsgill Inn in Park Road.
A male pedestrian has been taken to Furness General Hospital.
Police said his injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
The road was closed and traffic diverted.
First published at 18:34, Monday, 06 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Hoping the driver is not too traumatised.
Make your comment
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Police scour CCTV footage in bid to find Barrow assault suspect
- Barrow man smashed girlfriend’s car while fleeing police
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria (1 comment)
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes (2 comments)
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month (2 comments)
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark (1 comment)
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue (3 comments)
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course