Brick hurled through window of Barrow house
Last updated at 12:54, Monday, 21 January 2013
A BRICK was hurled through the living room window of a terraced Furness house.
The home in Napier Street, Barrow, was targeted around 9.30pm last night.
Police believe two persons were involved and that they ran off from the Bath Street-end of Napier Street towards the Keyes Street-end of Napier Street.
Officers are appealing for witnesses or anyone with any information to get in touch by contacting 101.
First published at 12:51, Monday, 21 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Barrow teenager turns to pedal power in memory of pal
- Review: Blues invasion has fans flooding the Bay
- Cinemas to reel back the years to mark Ulverston born Stan Laurel’s 125th birthday
- Hospital bed-blockers costing trust £236k in just one month
- Officers could answer phones if Cumbria police axe control room jobs
- Councillors set to call for refusal of South Cumbria turbine scheme
- Dalton father calls for health boss to quit
- Dalton teen who punched pregnant partner in stomach due to be sentenced
- Dalton dad delighted with NHS review role
- Riders won’t be coasting on Cumbria seaside stage
- It's 400-up for Ulverston-born Wilkes - Super League next target
- Hawcoat Park come close to causing upset
- Late flourish ends Furness hopes of flattening Fleetwood
- Cooksey does Brook Street proud
- Pete on the Beat: Home Nations have hard work to come
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (5 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
Visit our websites for...
- Police scour CCTV footage in bid to find Barrow town centre assault suspect (3 comments)
- Around 60 DIY stores to shut in shake up
- Ulverston mural to screen icon vandalised
- Cumbria rescuers called to 69-year-old man stuck on mountain (1 comment)
- BIG DEBATE: Should children be allowed to take term-time holidays? (1 comment)
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|