Body found in Barrow
Last updated at 14:58, Friday, 22 February 2013
POLICE are investigating after the body of a man was found in Barrow.
At 7.10pm on Monday police were called to reports of a sudden death in Albert Street.
Police officers attended and located the body of a man, believed to be local and aged in his 40s, inside a flat in Albert Street.
Police believe there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death at this time. Officers are now working to formally identify the man and inform his immediate family.
The coroner has been informed.
First published at 14:48, Friday, 22 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (7 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|