This my last blog for the World Cup, after taking a 8 hour flight from Johannesburg to Doha and having to wait 12 hours in Doha Airport before leaving for Heathrow, which took another 10 hours, I am completely knackered.
This my last blog for the World Cup, after taking a 8 hour flight from Johannesburg to Doha and having to wait 12... [more] (1 comment)
Published: July 12, 2010
This is my penultimate blog. Today was my last full day in Johannesburg so I thought I should make the best of it.
I decided to visit the Skerkfontein Caves, these caves allegedly have the oldest found stone age skeleton in history.
I was given a lift to the caves by Lynette in a Mercedes SLK, which was pretty cool. We did have a... [more] (3 comments)
Published: July 2, 2010
Visit our websites for...
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Disabled Barrow man ‘happy’ as attackers sent to prison
- UPDATE: Cumbria road re-opens after crash, man taken to hospital with serious injuries
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|