Bleeding man walks in to Dalton bar - police appeal
Last updated at 11:03, Wednesday, 02 January 2013
A BLEEDING pub goer has sparked a police investigation.
Police say a man in his early 30s was seen entering the Horse and Jockey pub, in Dalton, between 3.30am and 4am this morning.
He is believed to have entered the Ulverston Road premises through a rear room, and was bleeding heavily from his hand.
The man is described as being about 5ft 9 in height and of a slim build, with short, fair hair. He was wearing a light blue, short sleeved top.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Barrow police on 101.
First published at 10:58, Wednesday, 02 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|