Bleeding man walks in to Dalton bar - police appeal
Last updated at 11:03, Wednesday, 02 January 2013
A BLEEDING pub goer has sparked a police investigation.
Police say a man in his early 30s was seen entering the Horse and Jockey pub, in Dalton, between 3.30am and 4am this morning.
He is believed to have entered the Ulverston Road premises through a rear room, and was bleeding heavily from his hand.
The man is described as being about 5ft 9 in height and of a slim build, with short, fair hair. He was wearing a light blue, short sleeved top.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Barrow police on 101.
First published at 10:58, Wednesday, 02 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow Raiders edge past Gloucestershire in cup: with picture gallery (8 comments)
- Free dog healthcheck after Barrow's deadly parvo outbreak
- Trust running Furness General Hospital misses waiting times target for A&E - again
- Bosses braced for ‘bruising’ probe into Barrow maternity failings
- Fury over Barrow girl's school placement (50 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|