Bleeding man walks in to Dalton bar - police appeal
Last updated at 11:03, Wednesday, 02 January 2013
A BLEEDING pub goer has sparked a police investigation.
Police say a man in his early 30s was seen entering the Horse and Jockey pub, in Dalton, between 3.30am and 4am this morning.
He is believed to have entered the Ulverston Road premises through a rear room, and was bleeding heavily from his hand.
The man is described as being about 5ft 9 in height and of a slim build, with short, fair hair. He was wearing a light blue, short sleeved top.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Barrow police on 101.
First published at 10:58, Wednesday, 02 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (32 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (15 comments)
- ‘Deadly’ pigeon droppings force Millom council closure (1 comment)
- Ulverston housing scheme ‘last chance to keep park going’ (2 comments)
- Pub giant responds to empty Walney building alert (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|