Biker taken to hospital following crash
Last updated at 09:30, Monday, 04 June 2012
A MOTORCYCLIST has been taken to hospital following a crash.
The collision, involving a motorbike and a car, happened last night on the A590, in Ulverston.
The 48-year-old motorcyclist, from Barrow, was taken to Furness General Hospital with multiple injuries, while the driver of the car, a 68-year-old Ulverston woman, escaped uninjured.
The road was closed for several hours for police investigations but reopened again in the early hours of today.
Police are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the collision to contact them on 101.
First published at 08:17, Monday, 04 June 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- UPDATE 9am: Rail delays in Cumbria after person struck by train near Lancaster
- Barrow Raiders ban ex-coach from Craven Park (8 comments)
- Slices of Barrow social history go under hammer at auction
- Demolition begins at Barrow shipyard as part of £300m redevelopment (7 comments)
- Axing subsidies for Cumbria bus services ‘terrible’ move
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|