Two sought after Barrow robbery
Last updated at 09:50, Thursday, 31 May 2012
POLICE have released descriptions of two men wanted after a man was robbed in a Barrow back street.
Barrow CID are investigating the incident, which happened in a back street running parallel to Rawlinson Street between Lord Street and Crellin Street. The attack took place behind Batty's off licence yesterday just before 10am.
DS John Dilks said: "We would like to reassure the public that this is an isolated incident, however we are keen for their assistance in finding the two males we believe are responsible.
"The first man is described as aged 30 to 35 years old and 5’11 in height. He is of stocky build and has longish dark curly hair and dark stubble. He was wearing a sleeveless hooded top. The second man is in his early twenties and was also around 5’11. He is of medium build with fair short cropped hair. He was wearing a multicoloured t-shirt."
DS Dilks said no weapon had been used in the attack, although the victim, a 35-year-old man from Barrow, suffered minor facial injuries.
He had his brown leather wallet stolen, containing cash and cards.
Anyone who witnessed the incident, thinks they may have seen the men or has found anything they think may be stolen property is asked to contact Barrow CID on 101
First published at 12:07, Wednesday, 30 May 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|