Barrow's former Blockbuster break-in target
Last updated at 10:03, Saturday, 09 February 2013
POLICE are investigating a break-in last night at the former Blockbuster video store in Barrow.
A member of the public called police after spotting a man forcing his way in to the premises at about 10.30pm.
Officers attended the Hindpool Business Park and although damage was done to one of the store’s doors, nothing had been stolen.
The offender was wearing a dark jacket and cap at the time of the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Barrow police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
First published at 09:58, Saturday, 09 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Cumbria rescuers called to 69-year-old man stuck on mountain
- Warning of traders selling mattresses door to door in Barrow
- Five parents faced ‘home alone’ probe in Cumbria
- Cumbria victim attacked as she breastfed baby
- Barrow children paid tribute to caretaker who died from a brain tumour
- Ulverston gala event provides fitting end to Cumbria music festival
- Number of recorded rapes up by more than half in Cumbria
- Big swing would be required for red seat to change colour
- Curbing violence is key aim at Cumbria prison
- Otter found in Cumbria puddle is now doing swimmingly
- Edmo: Barrow AFC can handle the pressure
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against Bradford Park Avenue (5 comments)
- Walney Central move to top of table after home win
- Barrow boxer Liam has to settle for a draw
- Late goal sees Kirkby United book place in trophy final
- Edgy Barrow AFC draw a blank against gutsy Bradford
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume (1 comment)
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|