Barrow police hunt masked attacker
Last updated at 08:38, Thursday, 28 February 2013
POLICE are investigating a serious assault in Barrow on Tuesday night that left a man with head injuries.
The assault took place in the alleyway between Bradford Street and Chester Street between 9pm and 9.30pm.
The male victim was punched several times causing him to fall to the ground where he was then kicked to the head.
The offender is described as a white male, approximately 5ft 10in, of medium to stocky build and wearing a bright white hooded jacket and black tracksuit pants.
It is also believed that he was wearing a balaclava or scarf over his face to hide his identity and he was last seen running towards the Ormsgill Lane area.
Anyone with information is asked to call Barrow police on 101.
First published at 23:11, Wednesday, 27 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|