Barrow man taken to hospital after A595 crash
Last updated at 19:10, Monday, 28 January 2013
A DRIVER from Barrow was taken to hospital following a crash on the A595 this morning.
The collision, between a Volkswagen Golf, driven by a man from Barrow, and a Peugeot 307, driven by a 27-year-old Millom man, happened on Tippin’s Lane, between Ireleth Brow and Soutergate.
The driver of the Golf was taken to hospital with ‘minor injuries’.The A595 was closed for around an hour, following the accident at 7.15am. The two vehicles were recovered at about 8.30am and the road was reopened shortly after.
First published at 07:58, Monday, 28 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|