Barrow man taken to hospital after A595 crash
Last updated at 19:10, Monday, 28 January 2013
A DRIVER from Barrow was taken to hospital following a crash on the A595 this morning.
The collision, between a Volkswagen Golf, driven by a man from Barrow, and a Peugeot 307, driven by a 27-year-old Millom man, happened on Tippin’s Lane, between Ireleth Brow and Soutergate.
The driver of the Golf was taken to hospital with ‘minor injuries’.The A595 was closed for around an hour, following the accident at 7.15am. The two vehicles were recovered at about 8.30am and the road was reopened shortly after.
First published at 07:58, Monday, 28 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Google Street View car spotted in Barrow (10 comments)
- Trust which runs Barrow hospital begins anti-bullying scheme (3 comments)
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (42 comments)
- Businesses backing calls to improve Cumbria rail services (3 comments)
- Date revealed for opening of new Barrow store (2 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
Homes and gardens
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|