Barrow man taken to hospital after A595 crash
Last updated at 19:10, Monday, 28 January 2013
A DRIVER from Barrow was taken to hospital following a crash on the A595 this morning.
The collision, between a Volkswagen Golf, driven by a man from Barrow, and a Peugeot 307, driven by a 27-year-old Millom man, happened on Tippin’s Lane, between Ireleth Brow and Soutergate.
The driver of the Golf was taken to hospital with ‘minor injuries’.The A595 was closed for around an hour, following the accident at 7.15am. The two vehicles were recovered at about 8.30am and the road was reopened shortly after.
First published at 07:58, Monday, 28 January 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- "Fantastic victory" for Barrow - increase in train services announced
- Barrow footballer who suffered stroke tells of goal to get back on pitch
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- Case of Barrow man charged with attempted murder adjourned
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|